About Me

My photo
The lunatic is on grass

June 3, 2010

A Dark Night

The night blew off the fragrance of a candle,
as the wind sweeps your body closer.
You try to hide yourself in the darkness,
but it covers you and accentuates your beauty.

You seem ethereal as a virgin dawn.

With the touch of your skin,
everything melts in me.

You slither in my embrace,
as your body sways with the sound of sweetest oceans churning.
Like a river,
I flow inside your subliminal whims.

Breath in breath,
we lie twisted,
grasping each other by the hand.
A delicate emotion fill the volume inside us.

Your legs locked mine,
and in pleasure we dived
into a dream which enveloped us.
Bind us for a moment that felt eternal.

I touch your skin,
brushed off the hair.
I look into your eyes,
I see myself.

A smile slipped off your face.
But I wouldn't mind .
Neither would you.
For we are one now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! those words killed me..

A smile slipped off your face.
But I wouldn't mind .
Neither would you.
For we are one now.

you're awesome!

pramod said...

wonderful, touchy writeup.
very sensitive till the end.

Ausdrucklos said...

Thank you,Anonymous. Stay tuned :)

@ Pramod : The beauty lies in the subtleness :)

Anthony Hopper said...

Good poem