About Me

My photo
The lunatic is on grass

August 2, 2015

Oneirism

It was the secret in her eyes that I could never derive.
Derided and disregarded.
But I couldn't twitch a brow.
I was a mute watcher.
As I saw her and everything else burn to flames.

But was I juvenile?
For I didn't see it coming,
until it charred everything.

She trembled, she got swayed
"It's not the right way forward", I said.
But as usual, she did what her heart told her
As she dragged me along.
"The bus will be here shortly
hop in, never look back", said she.

"You will come with me won't you?" I asked.
Her silence couldn't keep the tears from cheating her eyes.
"My heart lies with you!" protested I,
"And the world is too big right now.
let me grow my feet a bit here.
I'll go away when my time would be near."

"Don't let emotions fool you", she said
"There isn't much to do now,
your work is done here.
Pack your memories,
and tuck them neatly somewhere inside your head".

"Run away from this house of burning ire
Because it is bound to fall soon.
Forget me like you've forgotten all your estranged lovers.
And hope we meet some other day,
in some other world.
Where there won't be a house,
or a name,
and a responsibility of keeping it".



4 comments:

GST Courses Delhi said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

GST Training Delhi said...

very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

GST Courses said...

It was terribly helpful on behalf of me. Keep sharing such ideas within the future similarly. This was truly what i used to be longing for, and that i am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such data with USA.

GST Online Courses said...

That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.